Sunday, May 22, 2016

Nino Kokashvili


Nationality: Georgian
Previous education: Bsc Business Administration Free University of Tbilisi, MA Quantitative Economics

What did you get from MA Quantitative Economics?
MA program of Quantitative Economics provides excellent education for students who plan to work in economics field. This program gave me enormous theoretical and practical experience. All our lecturers were friendly and helpful.
During 2 years of studies besides the development of my knowledge in economics, I  have also developed myself and gained essential  skills for future research work.

Future plans:

I am a PHD students at University of Tartu, faculty of Economics and Business administration. My doctoral thesis is "government reforms leading to public sector evoultion under conditions of political business cycle". Hope to achieve Doctoral degree in planned time period.

I am intersted in research in every field of Economics. Time to time manage to get involved in several of them and I enjoy it.  Open to any offers, suggestion and comments. Please feel free to contact me farther.

Contact: nkoka10@freeuni.edu.ge

No comments:

Post a Comment